Humanity Aid Service (HAS) is a south Sudanese based humanitarian and development non-profit NGO founded on 19.11.2012 and registered by the Ministry of Justice under the serial NO 1015 and granted certificate of operation NO 288 by Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (RRC). Formerly, the organization was called Youth Technology Development Organization (YTDO) and on 15th August 2018, the general assembly of the organization passed a resolution NO 00221 to change the organization’s name to Humanity Aid Service (HAS) and have it re-registered under chapter 3, section 10 of NGOs Act, 2016 as a national organization Reg. NO 234.
To see a world where all humans are treated with dignity, honesty, equal respect; and build a versatile and healthy society for sustainable peace and development.
To reach too hard to reach locations with humanitarian and development services to the needy populations through cultural diversity, sustainable self-reliance programs and restoring lost hopes in south Sudan
To improve the health, education and peace in the community through community sensitization, advocacy and to maintain an informed resilient communities for fostering a sustainable peace and meaningful development.
The main purpose of the organization is to promote Humanitarian support and further the development of the health service and livelihood in South Sudan. And to provide assistance and carryout health and developmental projects in the most affected areas by man-made or natural disaster.
- Health care services’ provision
- Sustainable development
- Peace building programs
- Educational development
- Sanitation and Hygiene
- Protection of Women empowerment
- Gender Based Violence Issues
- Children Sensitive awareness
- Capacity building trainings
- To do all such other things as are incidental or conductive to the attainment of any of the above objectives.
The following are the core values of Humanity Aid Service:
- Integrity: We value transparency and accountability in our entire professional work with clear policies and procedures, while displaying the utmost level of honesty in our financial dealings; we hold these to be the most essential elements of our work ethic.
- Inclusiveness: we are committed to engaging, supporting and recognizing the value of all members of the society regardless of race, religion, gender, nationality, ethnicity, age, physical or mental ability, and socioeconomic status.
- Effectiveness: We value efficiency and excellence in all our work thus constantly challenging ourselves to perform better to meet and exceed program targets and to improve and deepen the impact of our interventions.